Promises and Expectations at The Fountain Dental Practice.
We promise to:
- Treat you with respect and understanding.
- Listen and respond promptly, sympathetically and constructively to all comments.
- Exceed all requirements for safety and sterility within the practice.
- Use only proven, safe and biocompatible materials and techniques.
- Do our utmost to run on time wherever possible.
- Invest constantly in acquiring new knowledge, skill and technology.
We ask you to:
- Arrive in good time for your appointments and, should you need to rearrange or cancel, please give at least 48 hours notice to avoid a charge.
- Follow our instructions to care for your smile.
- Attend review and maintenance appointments as advised.
- Pay for treatments when requested. We accept cash, cheques and most major credit or debit cards. We also offer payment schemes should you wish to spread the cost of treatment.
- Talk to us, let us know what you think of what we do; right and wrong.
- Help our practice grow by recommending us to your family, friends and colleagues.
We do not want the barrier to healthy teeth and gums to be financial. Once you have met our team and had an estimate and treatment plan, we can discuss the method of payment to suit you. We accept debit/credit card, cash and cheques.